• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 3 entradas - de la 1 a la 3 (de un total de 3)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Maha Laxmi
    Miembro

Myself Nagesh from India looking to find some support on Libertya installation in one my client. Also I would like to know the support for English language and capability to customize as per Indian standards.

Federico Cristina
    Superadministrador

Hi,

Libertya supports *I18N*, although you’ll need to translate a large amount of messages originally written in spanish, stored in its database. Besides, some messages are (incorrectly) hardcoded in the Java source code, and that will require an additional effort. Although the procedure is somewhat repetitive and tedious, the steps are relatively simple to follow.

A customization for Indian standards is achieved by developing a specific Libertya Component, in this case, an Indian Locale. This component can be seen as a plugin for the Libertya CORE application, which holds all business rules specific for this locale. You can read about Libertya components here (spanish content).

Slds,
    Federico

Saulo Gil
    Miembro

I’d like to point out that Libertya has a whole lot of messages already translated to English. Being in your place I’d take a look at all *_trl tables and attempt to batch-convert them, paying special attention to the ad_componentobjectuid and ad_componentversion_id fields. Afterwards, you could do some fine tuning by checking Show Translation Tabs @ Tools -> Preference.

Cheers

Viendo 3 entradas - de la 1 a la 3 (de un total de 3)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.